Search This Blog

Thursday 6 August 2015

At last - a phone which blocks nuisance calls! Deo Gratias!

I can't believe I am writing about telephones but life is suddenly rather peaceful. I no longer have the phone ringing every 15 minutes - every day of the week, including weekends. I stopped answering the land line ages ago as it was constant nuisance calls. I started hating the phone with a vengeance and even pulled the plug out on occasions. 

Since I became a subscriber to "Which?" magazine, their latest issue is a godsend. In it was a snippet about blocking almost 100% of nuisance calls.

So I have now purchased the phone. I got it from John Lewis as they offer a 2 year guarantee.

Here it is.

It is utterly brilliant

"Which?" magazine is excellent too - it is a very interesting magazine in its own right.




No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis Smart Layers